Unable to read this email? Click here
ACAL Notice of Annual Meeting
Members and friends of ACAL are invited to the
2012 Annual General Meeting
Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 4.30 pm
Hotel Grand Chancellor, Davey Street, Hobart
1. Confirm the minutes of the previous AGM held on Tuesday, September 27, 2011 at Victoria University, Flinders Campus, Melbourne
2. Receive and adopt an annual report from the Executive
3. Receive and adopt the audited accounts of ACAL
4. Elect new office bearers and Executive Committee for 2012-13.
Nomination forms must be handed to the President prior to the commencement of the AGM.
Voting and nomination is available to financial ACAL members.
The meeting is to elect the following
5. Announce state and territory representatives
6. Appoint the auditor, Thornton Davies Pty Ltd
7. Close meeting
GPO Box 2283 Canberra ACT 2601